Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

score watch settings malfunction

tag
score_building
Senior Contributor

score watch settings malfunction

Scorewatch wrote: 

"There is a temporary problem updating your alert settings. Your alert settings have been reset to their original values.

We apologize for this inconvenience. The Score Watch support team has been notified of this problem and will work to fix it. You can try again to update your settings in a few hours.

Alert settings"

it has now been several days that i receive the above msg.  since i purchased the product primarily to keep track of my score i'm a bit disappointed that i'll need to purchase additional score reports on a regular basis if i want to know what's going on :0

is this a problem that will continue to take a while to address and if so can i request a partial refund?

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: score watch settings malfunction

score_building wrote:

is this a problem that will continue to take a while to address and if so can i request a partial refund?

Sorry, score_building, but you'll need to check with myFICO Customer Care for this type of request.
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: score watch settings malfunction

score_building wrote:

Sorry, score_building, but you'll need to check with myFICO Customer Care for this type of request.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.