cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signed up for annual Score watch-what about buying the other scores?

tag
smo65d11
Regular Contributor

signed up for annual Score watch-what about buying the other scores?

I signed up for annual Score watch a few months ago, and now want to find out about buying the other scores.  It looked like they want $15.95 each for the TR and EX ... anyone know if there are any coupons or cheaper places for these 2?  I am teetering on the verge of 680 and really want to refi my 2 properties, so I am needing to be pay close daily attention!

thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: signed up for annual Score watch-what about buying the other scores?

Google "myFICO discount code" to see if you get any hits. There are codes out there, but posting them here is a no-no, unfortunately.

You can also get TU FICO via transunioncs.com. I'm not aware of any discounts available for there and the price is the same. And the only other place to get your EX FICO is through a CU up in PA if you are a member and I don't know the cost. I believe there are no other places to buy your TU and EX FICO scores.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

And the only other place to get your EX FICO is through a CU up in PA if you are a member and I don't know the cost. I believe there are no other places to buy your TU and EX FICO scores.

It isn't the only other place. I found out yesterday my CU gives out FICOs for all 3. All are soft inquiries.

Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I'm always looking for other places, which CU is it? Can you order them off their site?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a CU for citizens of Oxford county, Maine only. Their website barely lets you make a CC Payment online, let alone order a FICO score. http://ofcu.org/

Sorry.

Message Edited by wcnghj on 12-09-2008 02:09 PM
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sonds like my credit union..lol
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.