Frequent Contributor
signguy17

still no SW ALERT that my score went up but .......

still no SW ALERT that my score went up but I did get one that it didn't go down....Going to have to rethink this site if they won't give me alerts that my score went up.

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Regular Contributor
Hevj1119

Re: still no SW ALERT that my score went up but .......

I cancelled scorewatch today. As of last week, and fresh reports pulled, I had new accounts and never got an alert. No point in paying for it if it doesn't work :smileysad:
Let's see how far we've come...
06/2012 - Mid score 556, BoA Secured Card $300
06/2014 - Mid score 679. Chase Freedom 4.5K | Amex Everyday 2k | Discover IT 2K | BoA Rewards 1K | Ashley Furniture 3K | Amazon Store Card .9K | Closed on our mortgage 07/2013!
Valued Member
princesstooth

Re: still no SW ALERT that my score went up but .......

I havent recieved any either. I've had some accounts deleted so ordered my report and sure enough my score had gone up. Expecting one anytime as I paid all my cc's down and theyve already reported.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+