Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the "new" MyFico interface

tag
codedoctor
Valued Member

the "new" MyFico interface

I've been using MyFico for, well, too long, but about 7 years now (my FICO is around 835).

I recently noticed what I'll call the "new" interface with green bubbles that show my FICO, rather than the old-fashioned table array.

I guess I am old-school because I sure do prefer the old-fashioned table array that presented the numerical information in a logical manner. I can see the utility of presenting the scores over time in a graphical manner, as in the graph. But I still want to see my table of scores. And the green bubbles are too cutesy and too cluttery...especially when the information that I am paying dearly for ($150 per year) is no longer available to me.

I have always found the MyFico interface to be unfriendly and difficult. Now it is so much worse than ever. I did allow my subscription to renew for another year but that may be it.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: the "new" MyFico interface

If you click in each bubble you get the info you got before for EQ, now you get it for all three.  This new display is so much better.  

And, I am saying that as a continuous critic of their current incompetent "alert system,"

Message 2 of 6

I, too, dislike the new interface - the bubbles vs a graph over time.   Graphs are a very standard waay of expressing change over time - which is my primary interest.   The bubbles over time present a cluttered, erratic, overlapping smear.   I realllllly don't like it.   In fact, I think "my fico" has now outlived its usefullness.  My Discover card gives me my score.  I kept MyFico for the history.   Now that that's not as I like it I will be not renewing.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The "graphs over time" have not disappeared, they are just relocated.  The service has some real problems, so no need to add imaginary ones out of your own incompetence to navigate a simple website.

Message 4 of 6
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

While you expand on the virtues, while dismissing opinions, on iPad, none of what you state works. I don't want to log on computer daily, by back, neck movement disorder, and lisfranc complications can't take it.

I can live without the graphs. It also doesn't display the dates for alerts. I can live without those also. BUT IT IS NOT A BETTER INTERFACE (from a poster that got a refund).
Signature needs updating
Message 5 of 6
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@codedoctor wrote:

I've been using MyFico for, well, too long, but about 7 years now (my FICO is around 835).

I recently noticed what I'll call the "new" interface with green bubbles that show my FICO, rather than the old-fashioned table array.

I guess I am old-school because I sure do prefer the old-fashioned table array that presented the numerical information in a logical manner. I can see the utility of presenting the scores over time in a graphical manner, as in the graph. But I still want to see my table of scores. And the green bubbles are too cutesy and too cluttery...especially when the information that I am paying dearly for ($150 per year) is no longer available to me.

I have always found the MyFico interface to be unfriendly and difficult. Now it is so much worse than ever. I did allow my subscription to renew for another year but that may be it.

clicking alerts to see what each one is painful, i'm sure it works wonderfully on LAN speed and latency, put a few hundred miles between the client and the server and its annoyingly slow... the testers should have to try it out on a 56k modem before they ship these features... I don't have a modem connection I have a 30mbit/5mbit link and its painful, and I don't have a slow computer or one that is limited in ram... its the latency that kills it.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.