Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transunion promo code?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

transunion promo code?

Hello,

I have purchased the Transunion Quarterly Monitoring from this site. I would like to purchase another score and report but don't see a promo code for my 20 percent off it states i should receive? Also, the forum locked me out for some reason and i had to change my login name?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: transunion promo code?

I was about to tell you to click into the TU Quarterly monitoring bar within your "My Account Page" and to click the 20% discount link at the bottom of the page that comes up. However, I just now did it myself and it shows no discount whatsoever, like it used to....Oh, Barry??!! It used to show the full price within the next window but then would show the 20% off in the follwoing at the payment page, but it isn't showing. Absent a reply here from an Admin, try calling customer service tomorrow. I might myself.

On your profile for the forums, that's a separate issue. If that happens again, try exiting and then logging in again. There have been hiccups in the past with regards to not recognizing a particular profile. It has even happened to me once in a blue moon.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok i will call tomorrow. Thank you!

Message 3 of 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Hi jon34,

Thanks for bringing this error to our attention.  It's scheduled to be fixed by 4/26/12.  In the meantime, if you want to order a TU report at the discounted price, send me a PM and I'll have the 20% discount applied manually for you after the purchase.

Barry

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I entitled to that 20% discount if I subscribe to scorewatch?

Thanks

Message 5 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Am I entitled to that 20% discount if I subscribe to scorewatch?

Thanks

Not for TU unfortunately, but you do get a 30% discount on future EQ pulls if purchased via ScoreWatch.

Message 6 of 10
jags1677

I dont see a discount for EQ score watch. Im susbcribed to TU.

Message 7 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@jags1677 wrote:

If you subscribe to FICO Quarterly Monitoring (for TU), there isn't a discount available for your EQ FICO report or for a subscription to ScoreWatch (for EQ). If you have FICO Quarterly Monitoring, the only discount available is for future TU FICO report pulls (20% off). If you are a ScoreWatch subscriber, the only discount available is for future EQ FICO pulls (30% off).

Message 8 of 10
poops
Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@jags1677 wrote:

If you subscribe to FICO Quarterly Monitoring (for TU), there isn't a discount available for your EQ FICO report or for a subscription to ScoreWatch (for EQ). If you have FICO Quarterly Monitoring, the only discount available is for future TU FICO report pulls (20% off). If you are a ScoreWatch subscriber, the only discount available is for future EQ FICO pulls (30% off).

How does one redeem this offer? I'm a SW subscriber and would like to take advantage...

Message 9 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@poops wrote:

@llecs wrote:

@jags1677 wrote:

How does one redeem this offer? I'm a SW subscriber and would like to take advantage...

Log in and go into your ScoreWatch bar within your products page. Below the SW graph you'll see the option to pull a new report. I probably should have clarified that it is available if you used up your reports, but if that's the case, then you'll see a link for 30% off. BTW, I was a subscriber for a year before I learned of this discount. Sigh.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.