cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the difference between Ultimate 3b & Premier 3b?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is the difference between Ultimate 3b & Premier 3b?

Can I get updates on mortgage scores more frequently with one product as opposed to the other?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
iv
Valued Contributor

Re: what is the difference between Ultimate 3b & Premier 3b?

@Anonymous wrote:

Can I get updates on mortgage scores more frequently with one product as opposed to the other?

Yes. Ultimate does an all-scores update quarterly. Premier does one monthly.  (And the pricing appears to be the same now, so...)

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 2 of 8
EW800
Valued Contributor

Yikes...  Very confusing.  I just called MyFico Customer Support to inquire about switching from Ultimate to Premium.  Esentially, I was told it can't happen and politely told too bad.  I explained that I have been a paid subscriber for close to ten years (summer of 2008, if I am not mistaken), but still fell on deaf ears....   Very disappointing that they are offering new subscribers a much better deal and option than long term customers....   Smiley Sad

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just cancel the subscription you have. Then buy the plan you want. Thats what I did,, though I wasnt a customer for 10 years.  So then its the principal and it would be very discouraging.

Message 4 of 8
EW800
Valued Contributor

Hello!

I was going to try that route, however Premier does not even show as an option under my account. When I called, the rep advised me that if there was no link within my account then that means my account is not eligible.

You are correct, it is the principal of how it was handled that bothered me more than anything else. Smiley Sad

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@EW800 wrote:
Hello!

I was going to try that route, however Premier does not even show as an option under my account. When I called, the rep advised me that if there was no link within my account then that means my account is not eligible.

You are correct, it is the principal of how it was handled that bothered me more than anything else. Smiley Sad

If you cancelled then you wouldn't have an account and I'm sure the Premier option would show up.  I think I'll have to look into this as well.

Message 6 of 8
EW800
Valued Contributor

Please let me know if it works for you, Irish!

I may trying cancelling or calling another rep tomorrow. I've always been impressed by MyFICO's service, however sure unimpressed this time.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.