cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why does suze orman's kit show up on my fico purchases???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

why does suze orman's kit show up on my fico purchases???

i bought suze orman's kit in 2004, and it disappeared some time ago, as i thought it was just for a year....well it just appeared under my fico purchases and says purchased on 12/28/04 and good until 06/01/09?????  anyone have a similar experience?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: why does suze orman's kit show up on my fico purchases???

Yep! This happened to me too recently. However, it is OK to still check it out, but I prefer to upgrade to the Platinum Kit. However, I feel it would be a waste of money as the regular MyFico program is basically the same thing.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yo dog, same here, I bought Suzie's fico kit on 4-18-06, under "my purchases" it shows this purchase and says I can view it until 6-1-09 but then says I've used up my 3 reports and have to buy more, now I have a debit on my checking accout for $42.84 apparently for the automatic annual repurchase which I completely forgot about, and theres nothing to show for these charges under "my purchases" , someones gettin a phone call am tommorrow, I'm not happy at all (also I think Suzie Orman looks like a dude)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks 800 guy, i am going to have to check out my checking account online...if they charged me 42.84, i am having a cow!

oh yeah, i forgot to say that i think she is a dude too!

Message Edited by dog on 07-05-2007 06:19 PM
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI, all the expiration dates for the Suze Kits were mistakenly updated to 2009, so kits that were already expired could all of a sudden be seen again.  No additional charges were made though, so no worries there.  I believe it's already been fixed.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank ya.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.