Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why would i get "no Score"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

why would i get "no Score"

Signed up tonight,

Expecting to begin working on my credit score.   For some odd reason, your website said " No Score , not enough information to obtain a score"   Whats odd is that I am not that young, have been working, renting, buying, for over a decade.  I have history and have subscribed to credit bureaus as recent as 6 months ago, and now I dont have enough information to give me a score?   Can someone explain this?   Also, the website took my $19.95 and charged my bank account, yet when I go to the reports or my fico screen and click on "get my report"  it takes me to other product options to buy.    Im very disapporinted with this product and service.  Please respond asap.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: why would i get "no Score"

First off welcome to the community. If you call the 800 number they will gladly refund your money. Sometimes its just an authorization hold (credit cards only). I do believe debit cards is an actual charge.But as I said if you contact them they will refund your money. I had this problem before. Unfortunately you must have at least 6 months of recent credit history in order for a FICO score to be generated. As soon as you have that they will be able to give you a score. When was your 1st account opened? Do you have any kind of credit monitoring that shows your current credit report? 

Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: why would i get "no Score"

@Anonymous wrote:

For some odd reason, your website

This isn't our website.  The forum users are just regular people.  myFICO does not handle support via the forum.  If you need to contact myFICO support then click on the Support link in the top right corner of the page.

@Anonymous wrote:

Whats odd is that I am not that young, have been working, renting, buying, for over a decade.  I have history and have subscribed to credit bureaus as recent as 6 months ago, and now I dont have enough information to give me a score?

What credit accounts do you have on your reports?  Working, renting and buying don't mean that you have credit accounts reporting for you.  A job or landlord may pull your credit but they do not report.  Buying could be associated with a credit account but it could also not be associated with a credit account depending on the details.  You have to have at least 6 months of credit accounts reporting to generate a score.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.