Administrator Emeritus
Sarah

New: myFICO Customer Focus Group

Greetings, forum members!

myFICO is assembling a new Customer Focus Group to gain insights on our products, customer needs, and future developments. Participation is voluntary, and consists of filling out a brief survey once or twice a month. If you’d like to join this new Customer Focus Group, send an email to survey@myfico.com with “Focus Group” in the subject line – you do not need to provide your name or other info at this time. Anyone interested in myFICO can join; should you choose to participate, you’ll receive your first survey in the next 7-10 days.

Please note: any information you provide in the surveys will remain confidential; we will not sign you up for any email lists, or contact you for any purpose other than providing the newest survey.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any additional questions.

Regular Contributor
sunshine7157

Re: New: myFICO Customer Focus Group

Is this up & running yet? I signed up the day after you posted this message & have not yet received a survey..

Starting Score: April 2011- EX FAKO 639, EQ FAKO 645, TU98 FICO 665
Current Score: Jan 2013- EQ FICO 746, EX FICO is the best kept secret in the world, I guess, TU FICO ???, Vantage 790
Goal Score: 760 by years' end. I didn't make the 760 club in 2013 but I'm pounding down the door in 2014.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

To talk before you think is to shoot before you aim. Words can hurt or they can help. What did yours do today?
Administrator Emeritus
Sarah

We recently sent one. Please send us an email at survey@myfico.com so we have the correct email address on file for you.

Valued Member
algorithmslave

Sarah wrote:

Greetings, forum members!

myFICO is assembling a new Customer Focus Group to gain insights on our products, customer needs, and future developments. Participation is voluntary, and consists of filling out a brief survey once or twice a month. If you’d like to join this new Customer Focus Group, send an email to survey@myfico.com with “Focus Group” in the subject line – you do not need to provide your name or other info at this time. Anyone interested in myFICO can join; should you choose to participate, you’ll receive your first survey in the next 7-10 days.

Please note: any information you provide in the surveys will remain confidential; we will not sign you up for any email lists, or contact you for any purpose other than providing the newest survey.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any additional questions.

Is this still going on? I just sent an email...Do we get bumped up a title for this kewl blog? "Blogger of all blogs" would be kewl :smileyhappy: 

You can wrap me in your flag, make me say a praise to your creator and make me spend your currency, but remember this, I am a loyal servant to Justice and a Patriot to none. I am free...
Administrator Emeritus
Sarah

Our newest survey about holiday spending is open to all: 

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NK6T9JB

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

HERE's a question...

Split post to form a new thread within myFICO Product Feedback

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+