Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Take the myFICO Product Survey

Split post to form a new thread within myFICO Product Feedback

Valued Member
sugarmagnolia23

Purchasing of scores only would be most awesome!

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music" Angela Monet
New Visitor
imanoldco

purchasing of the 3 scores only would work for me as well....the CR's are free once a year anyway

Established Contributor
veracious

I'm still eagerly awaiting news on this product.    The plans haven't been scrapped I hope!!

BigDaddy18

I guess that was kind of fun!!

Starting Score: EQ FICO 777
Current Score: EQ FICO 803
Goal Score: EQ FICO 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

tommiezwa

Thanks for the chance to give some input!  As I mentioned in the survey, I get the free reports once a year, rarely order a credit score (I don't know whether they are what is actually used), and do not subscribe to any monthly services.  I don't particularly enjoy playing the credit 'game', and I look forward to being debt-free someday.

Starting Score: 811 in 2004
Current Score: 679 as of June 18
Goal Score: 750 or higher

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
ncfishnman910

I can't do d anyone to explain to me why after several months myfico score hasn't moved 1 point. I have paid off a car loan, increased several credit limits on my cc cards, added a couple cards, took out a car loan, had 2 baddies removed with no new ones and still not one point up or down. Makes me suspicious that myfico is a loaded diaper.I have score watch and I get alerts letting me know of changes. So what gives? Seems to me I am wasting my money when credit karma and the there's tell me when there is a change in my credit report. I know the scores are fakeos. But then myfico scores do t move either. I did post in another forum and funny no-one replied.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}