Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Lincoln Navigator Black Label

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2019 Lincoln Navigator Black Label

I have a credit score of Exp/748 TU/788 EQ/792 I have credit cards never had a auto loan or a home loan but in the process of a home loan but I want the 2019 Lincoln Navigator Black Label for lease income over 200k how does ford credit go need experienced answers by the way the Lincoln is 100k retail
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: 2019 Lincoln Navigator Black Label

I would wait till after home closing to make process smoothest.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanna try the truck first home buying after
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I wanna try the truck first home buying after

It’s all about priorities. If the car is more important than the house, go for it!

As for your question, go the the dealership and work with them on the financing. If your credit is in order and your income is what you state it is, I’m sure they will get you financed. 

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I thought about that also So I think ima stick with the house
Message 5 of 18
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

LOL

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

$200k isn’t that much my family makes more. So why in the world would you want to blow $1k plus per month in to a car rental?
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not about that it’s what I want not what I need 12-14k yearly on a car isn’t a lot out of 200k yearly
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

$200k isn’t that much for an income? Your kidding right. Smh

@Anonymous wrote:
$200k isn’t that much my family makes more. So why in the world would you want to blow $1k plus per month in to a car rental?

Message 9 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a credit score of Exp/748 TU/788 EQ/792 I have credit cards never had a auto loan or a home loan but in the process of a home loan but I want the 2019 Lincoln Navigator Black Label for lease income over 200k how does ford credit go need experienced answers by the way the Lincoln is 100k retail

Probably approved in 10 seconds online... Lincoln super easy!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.