Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 series BMW lease approved!

tag
Noximus03
New Contributor

Re: 5 series BMW lease approved!

I see your point, I'm going through a broker here in NYC. The deal is already at zero down, zero security deposit, or so the broker says. We leased another car last year that was close to this price and our TTT&Fees came out to $1750 total, so I'm completely thrown off by the upfront costs on this car....personally, the Infinity Q50 3.0 Luxe is a cheaper car....
Message 11 of 12
Kevin5974
Frequent Contributor

Re: 5 series BMW lease approved!

First off, leases dont have interest. They charge a money factor which is similar, but not the same.

Additionally, its difficult for you to compare apples to apples on different makes/models. I say this because some banks are credit score driven and others are not. For instance, with Kia, a score of 620-639 will be a Tier 6. But with Ford, you may get Tier 1 or 2 with substantial cash down. You could put down a lot of cash with Kia, but you will always be a Tier 6.

I cant figure out if youre shopping for the best car or best deal. I have always told people the wrong car at the right price, doesnt change the fact its the wrong car. Figure out which car you like and then negotiate the best deal. However, your scores do not entitle you to much leverage. In my opinion, youre barely able to lease. Best of luck.

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 649
Goal Score: 690

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.