cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

693 FICO Score with all 3 Agencies! Looking for a lease with Southeast Florida Toyota or KIA?

tag

693 FICO Score with all 3 Agencies! Looking for a lease with Southeast Florida Toyota or KIA?

I have had 2 VW leases, one with no missed payments with the lease ending in 2008, and the other 10 missed payments, 30 days late,  from 3 years ago, due to a cancer diagnosis....Student loan with $825 left on it, credit card with zero balance, but do have a collection from 2009, which i paid off......Need to get a car, thinking of getting a Toyota, or Kia.....Will I have an issue with the late payments or medical collections, with a 693 FICO score?  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barris
Established Member

Re: 693 FICO Score with all 3 Agencies! Looking for a lease with Southeast Florida Toyota or KIA?

If you go for Toyota through their financing program, they are going to pull your EQ report and your AA FICO score. With a score of 693 and the negative TLs you are going to get approved but probably not for the best rate they have to offer.

Message 2 of 3
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: 693 FICO Score with all 3 Agencies! Looking for a lease with Southeast Florida Toyota or KIA?

I would think it depends on your Auto Enhanced FICO but with the right dealer you could get the 0% with Toyota.  Finance would have to be aggressive, probably a high volume dealer.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.