Did you mean: 

Acura credit pull

tag
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

Acura credit pull

Does anyone know who Acura pulls from?
What credit is needed to qualify?
I’m still deciding between financing and buying but my credit just keeps getting dinged with idiotic things (doesn’t it seem like that happens when you’re repairing it??!)
I’m now in the low 600’s. Trying to get it up to at least 650/660 before I attempt but it seems like I’ve been trying to get there for ever and it isn’t happening. Problem is I need to get an SUV ASAP. If I have a good amount for a down payment will they be more opt to qualifying you?

I know I can always refinance later on which I would, but obviously need to at least be qualified in getting the loan/ lease.

Prob with the lease is that I can not keep the miles as low as they need them to be. I think right now Acura is at 7500 limit per year LOL that’s crazy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Acura credit pull

I bought an Acura earlier this week and financed through them to get incentives. They pulled EQ Auto 8. My score was 699, which put me at their 5th tier, but were able to bump me up to less than 3rd tier rate (4.4). He showed me the chart of scores and rates and tier 5 appeared to be in the middle, but I didn’t notice how far down the tiers went in terms of scores. Hope that helps!
Message 2 of 8
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Message 3 of 8
sccredit
Valued Contributor

You can always get a higher mileage lease, it just changes the residual to compensate for the mileage.  We have a lease with Infiniti at 15k a year.  

Message 4 of 8
babbles
Established Contributor

Would Honda use EQ 8 also?

Message 5 of 8
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

Where do I get the auto 8 score? They only give 5,4,2 on here with the membership. 

EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Message 6 of 8
donkort
Valued Contributor

They do provide Auto 8 scores for each bureau if you buy individual credit reports.

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 7 of 8
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

I got it... auto 8 is on the 3B report on here. I had the membership and didn't realize I got the report for free lol

EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.