Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Advice

I am need of a car loan. Have been getting super high interest rates. Last night I got a NerdWallet update that my score went up 203 points to 737. Today I got an email from Transunion that 5 collection accounts have been deleted from my report as a result of my dispute and 3 old lates have been made current. Wondering why only nerd Wallet updated. I also had an AU user added for a 30k limit card a week ago. Hopefully the other cra give the same result. Can I get an auto loan with a 737 TU 630 Eq and a 530 Experian. I also have a secured card and unsecured card waiting to report. Only open accounts are Child support 2 years current payments at 1673 a month and the AU. TIA for any help you can offer to get me on the road in a car at a decent interest rate. My inquiry amount in the last week is insane by the way
3 REPLIES 3
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Re: Advice

I would wait a few days to a week to see if the others update. That should definitely help you get better rates. What rates were you getting before? If all your inquiries are car loan related, it should be ok if you keep it to a one month period or less.

Message 2 of 4
Kree
Established Contributor

Some lenders are pretty reliable in which CRA they pull their report from. You might be able to find a lender that only looks at TU.  Or if you let a dealer shotgun your app, randon chance should say a couple will pull TU (not recommended that you let a dealer secure financing)

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all. I was approved for 17,500 at 9.5% by Safe Credit Union. So happy. They pulled TU FICO Auto 8 and I was 608. Now I need to find a car lol
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.