Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ally Bank Underwriting/Recon number?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ally Bank Underwriting/Recon number?

Applied for a loan through Ally Bank, should be no reason the application was denied, yet it was. Rep on phone said they needed more information about the business that's on the app and made it seem like it was an error more than anything, but the process is moving very slowly and they say they do not have the number available to the underwriters but that there is a number available....

I looked everywhere online and can't find it. She said the number is listed on denial letters primarily where you can call and speak with them about the situation, yet I haven't gotten a denial letter so I can't look. 

Anyone have any insight at all? Would love a number I can call other than main line where they are just information takers. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ally Bank Underwriting/Recon number?

Ally does not do recons.  But did you explain to the CSR that you didn't receive the denial letter?  The reason being, the only public numbers avaialble are the ones on their website.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.