Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annnnnd another toy car for myself :)

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Annnnnd another toy car for myself :)

Hey everybody! 

just an update, I got another car today... 22' M550i loaded up with all the options.. 

I usually hate BMW but I like my M8 Comp... so I decided to get the M550i for my daily commute to the office. 

BMWFS approved the lease at 1102/mo 36m/10k. MSRP 91k + ADM (5k).

AC6B0D4F-F5BC-4A9E-801D-EB3636B015F1.jpeg

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Annnnnd another toy car for myself :)

Oh and BMWFS pulled TU not EX which is kinda rare? Came back at 831. 

Message 2 of 13
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Side note* 

I'm working a deal on a 22' Audi R8 V10+ 

Quattro on 24m/7.5k for $1710 from my neighbor who is the GM of a large auto group.... fingers crossed! 

Message 3 of 13
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Is that the bemina grey ? Nothing like that v8 twin turbo for the daily commute.

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 4 of 13
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yep!! Berina grey with amber tint, hahaha yeah it makes traffic fun for a bit... I'm averaging 16MPG today on my way back from the dealer!

Message 5 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congratulations 

Message 6 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditplz I'm going to have to walk away from the computer after looking at this.  Lord knows I don't need a new vehicle...I haven't had my current car a year yet.  But wow, just WOW!  That's an amazing machine and it makes me want to go and buy a new car now.  LOL!!!

Congats on your purchase.  I love the color and the power that comes from that engine is just heart stopping.  Enjoy it and congrats again!!

Message 7 of 13
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Thank you Loquat!!!! Yeah hahahahah DW looked at me funny when I pulled up hahaha, I love the color!!! I placed a deposit on something VERY special coming in September!! I'll update the forums when I get it in!!! 🤣 I'm like a kid when it comes to cars! 

Message 8 of 13
madmann26
Valued Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

Thank you Loquat!!!! Yeah hahahahah DW looked at me funny when I pulled up hahaha, I love the color!!! I placed a deposit on something VERY special coming in September!! I'll update the forums when I get it in!!! 🤣 I'm like a kid when it comes to cars! 

I looked up the specs on that, good god the torque it makes sub-2k RPMs. 

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 9 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditplz wrote:

@Creditplz I totally understand the feeling.  I'm the same way.  If I could swap cars every 6 months and it made financial sense, I certainly would.  I really, REALLY want an M3.  Since I just got a new Hellcat and Scat Pack a year prior, I'm sitting on the bench for a while.  My wife hasn't had a new car in a couple of years and we're off to the auto show this to see if we can find something else that she may be interested in...(fingers crossed she likes the M3).  

Congrats again on your purchase!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.