cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annnnnd another toy car for myself :)

tag
micvite
Frequent Contributor

Re: Annnnnd another toy car for myself :)

@Creditplz wrote:

Oh and BMWFS pulled TU not EX which is kinda rare? Came back at 831. 

yeah, they did the same for me, I think they switched to TU lol... pulled back in july and again last month (my 22 m5 got to the port of charleston, they crashed it and I had to order another so they had to pull again for approval now that my second one is almost here). You're just like me, I'm getting the m5 then a tesla model s ludachris (used) and then next year probably want to try for an aston dbs

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $10900
Citi DC: $13000
WF Propel: closed 2k
Amex BCED: $3000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
Cap1 VX $50k
VS CC: $2900
Kohls: $3000
Synchrony car care: $3000
citi best buy visa: $8500
Message 11 of 13
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Haha it's funny cause I was looking at a 22' M5 today (in white) and was so tempted to call my broker to tell him to get it for me and swap this M550i... but then DW told me no and to get off bmw websites hahah 

plus she claimed my M8C is too uncomfortable and another uncomfortable car isn't an option.. 😞 also I HATE Tesla (vehicles, the stock has done me well). But with gas prices the way they are in LA/OC.. it's looking tempting.. 

I love DBS, but when I was offered a DB11 at $1400/mo, I was told DBS was $4100/mo... andddddd that's more then I'd like to spend on one car haha

Oh and I just got a new truck for advertisement (will be wrapped by friday) and for my journeyman - Nissan Frontier $117/mo on a 18/10k lease... 

im working on getting a Jeep Wrangler 4xe for like $310/mo on 36/12k, but needs to be ordered, will probably order it by next week. 

Message 12 of 13
micvite
Frequent Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Haha it's funny cause I was looking at a 22' M5 today (in white) and was so tempted to call my broker to tell him to get it for me and swap this M550i... but then DW told me no and to get off bmw websites hahah 
plus she claimed my M8C is too uncomfortable and another uncomfortable car isn't an option.. 😞 also I HATE Tesla (vehicles, the stock has done me well). But with gas prices the way they are in LA/OC.. it's looking tempting.. 
I love DBS, but when I was offered a DB11 at $1400/mo, I was told DBS was $4100/mo... andddddd that's more then I'd like to spend on one car haha
Oh and I just got a new truck for advertisement (will be wrapped by friday) and for my journeyman - Nissan Frontier $117/mo on a 18/10k lease... 
im working on getting a Jeep Wrangler 4xe for like $310/mo on 36/12k, but needs to be ordered, will probably order it by next week. 
That's funny... the m8 isn't uncomfortable at all lol to each their own. I personally don't like tesla quality control much and the stock hasn't done me too well, I'm down nearly 20% currently lol. For me it's basically a free car to buy any electric car up to like 80-90k since daily driving my m5 or any other car would cost me about that in gas every month (I drive thousands of miles a month commuting and just for fun) 
I'm still trying to get pricing on the dbs and no dealership has contacted me after an inquiry but I'm guessing the way I have it spelled it would be north of 500k and I fully expect to pay that lol.
Sadly with how much I drive leases just don't work for me, I'd burn through the miles in like the first 6 month😅😅.
P.s. since you seem well versed in stocks you have any tips for a beginner investor? I'd like to start getting some passive income and hopefully retire not too long into the future lol
Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $10900
Citi DC: $13000
WF Propel: closed 2k
Amex BCED: $3000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
Cap1 VX $50k
VS CC: $2900
Kohls: $3000
Synchrony car care: $3000
citi best buy visa: $8500
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.