cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any car loan approval without income verification or proof of income?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any car loan approval without income verification or proof of income?

Thaks for your replies!

Message 21 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea what a bmw dealership asks for when it comes to a lease?   And separate...any idea what bmw financial ask for when taking over a lease?  I spoke with them and they said what they approve has no connection or relation to the delaership.  If my lease take-over deal doesn't go through, they said I would not be able to take that approval to the dealership as each dealership has to process their own app. 

Message 22 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

i buy/lease often, and I've never had my income verified

Message 23 of 87
fury1995
Valued Contributor

It really depends on your whether your self employed, your stated income, the amount requested, your previous high credit for other auto loans and your current overall debt versus limits.

If there is nothing to indicate you can't afford the new debt to an underwriter and you've borrow this much without issues in the past they won't ask for proof of income.

With this kind of down payment, you may get a automatic (computer) approval and those aren't usually a stipped for income. Auto approvals often happen regardless of approval tier and score.
August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 24 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for feedback. i appreciate it

Message 25 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

You post reminded me I was not asked for any income verification when I went to dealership.  I walked out with a Mercedes Benz  at 2.49% with no downpayment. 

Message 26 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Income verification really depend on ur credit score and credit history.. All credit app will ask what's ur income but if u have a decent enough score they won't ask for income verification
Message 27 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback.  Would be great if I could walk out with a deal like that.  Benz.. No down. Sweet.  I'll find out how it goes in this next month.  Hopefully it's as smooth as you guys say.  Thanks

Message 28 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

If that's ur actual score on bottom of profile u shouldn't have a problem.. Assuming it's strong score meaning u have installment loan and depend and amount u want financed.. I got a 199800 car loan without income verification but I also have a strong 810 score with long history of installment loan at time of purchase of that vehicle I have 12 installment loans already currently I have 18 installment loan

Message 29 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If that's ur actual score on bottom of profile u shouldn't have a problem.. Assuming it's strong score meaning u have installment loan and depend and amount u want financed.. I got a 199800 car loan without income verification but I also have a strong 810 score with long history of installment loan at time of purchase of that vehicle I have 12 installment loans already currently I have 18 installment loan

Yes the scores in my signature are correct.  My experian just bumped up to 809 from 712 yesterday. I only had one card and I was approved for the other two cards yesterday. Somehow those two amex cards changed my Exp score dramatically.  On my AAOA, I'm not really too sure. I still haven't gone as far as getting a handle on that. I have old mortgage acct, old car loan acct, 40k in student loans, but I really need to nail down the specific accts I have, their age and their contibution to my credit.  This is where I'm a little lost.  Im 37 so it's not like It's new credit, but I did have some trouble in the past, no activity for few years, then started rebuilding again in 2012. 

Message 30 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.