cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any car loan approval without income verification or proof of income?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any car loan approval without income verification or proof of income?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If that's ur actual score on bottom of profile u shouldn't have a problem.. Assuming it's strong score meaning u have installment loan and depend and amount u want financed.. I got a 199800 car loan without income verification but I also have a strong 810 score with long history of installment loan at time of purchase of that vehicle I have 12 installment loans already currently I have 18 installment loan

Yes the scores in my signature are correct.  My experian just bumped up to 809 from 712 yesterday. I only had one card and I was approved for the other two cards yesterday. Somehow those two amex cards changed my Exp score dramatically.  On my AAOA, I'm not really too sure. I still haven't gone as far as getting a handle on that. I have old mortgage acct, old car loan acct, 40k in student loans, but I really need to nail down the specific accts I have, their age and their contibution to my credit.  This is where I'm a little lost.  Im 37 so it's not like It's new credit, but I did have some trouble in the past, no activity for few years, then started rebuilding again in 2012. 

Typically with a credit score that high they will ask what's ur income and normally won't actually ask u for paycheck stub or w2.. Only time that happen is when u have a big jump on income. Guess they have ur income report on ur credit file too.. I'm not one that look into my credit too much I don't even normally monitor my score. Only reason I know I have 810 is I just got a new home loan for another rental property. I've never have any problem with auto loan without proof of income

Message 31 of 87
2b2rich
Established Contributor

(didn't realize how old this thread is)

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 32 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not too late...don't think anyway.  I'm still keeping an eye on it in case anyone posts any new helpful info.

Discus510: Thanks for the feedback and info.

Message 33 of 87
oma

@Anonymous wrote:

Not too late...don't think anyway.  I'm still keeping an eye on it in case anyone posts any new helpful info.

Did you get any answers 

Message 34 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

My good friend is a new car manager at a local Chevy dealership and he said that in order to avoid income verification you need to be a 640 or higher. 

Message 35 of 87
kenhuynh1224
Established Member

I was at carmax last month to purchased the Huyndai Elentra . My bk chap 7 was discharged on Sep. I was approved after the saleman send my app to their lender. ALLY AUTO FINANCE approved me with total loan amount 15k and required $500 down , proof of insurance . That's it , no income verify required . My score was 580 at that time .

Message 36 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@oma wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you get any answers 

Just continued to read through-out the forum looking for similar questions.  Everything leads to the same. For most part, I shouldn't be required to provide proof of income, based on my scores.  So I guess I'll see when I do finally pull the trigger with my car situation. Still driving the rental.

Message 37 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU - 11/2015 - Filled out app online. Current member with just $250 in a checkbook.

Got $7500 plat visa and $(up to) 30k auto approval on 1hp.

Ended up with a 23,490 loan @ 2.99% for 60 mo - no paperwork required or income verification other than a purchase order from the dealer.

The LTV on the loan was low - $23k on a $45k + tag / tags Mercedes Benz.

My fico at the time was 699 as per DCU.

Take care,

George

Message 38 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Epcot wrote:
I have purchased or leased about 6 cars in the last 10 years and I have never been asked for any income verification. My credit score has ranged from low 600's to high 700's. 4 were new cars where I put 0 down (Leases).

What dealerships were these and are any here in SC? Also did you put any income or place of employment down?

Message 39 of 87
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Last July, Penfed Auto loan - no income or any other verification at all. I had an account with them, very little money. I didn't have a car in mind at the time and just asked for 20k.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 40 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.