cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any car loan approval without income verification or proof of income?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any car loan approval without income verification or proof of income?

That 800+ Auto Fico is certainly nice and surely helped. Congrats.

Message 51 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never had to give income verification for any auto loan. Not before nor after my bankruptcy. I've had many different models and lenders.
Message 52 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Impressive, considering the scores you posted are all below 700. How did you pull it off if you don't mind my asking?

Message 53 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Radogg99 - my auto scores (and mortgage) scores are quite a bit higher than my fico 08 scores, my auto payment history is old and perfect and still reporting on my cr's as such. That might be why, don't know??? I though penfed would want proof when I refinanced but nope.
Message 54 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 55 of 87
lincar66
Frequent Contributor

The only time I had to provide poi on any of my auto loans is 4 months post repo (fully understandable) but when your that subprime they are giving the SPECIFIC CAR a loan because it has super high equity like selling for thousands under book.

Even going for my second auto loan no poi
Eq-670(dcu)ex-664 tu-693
NFCU Cash Rewards---8500k Joint Cash Rewards 2k NavCheck----15000 cap one 2500 cap one 2k synchrony furniture card 1500 walmart store card 6k walmart mastercard 6000 Firestone 1400 amazon 6k Lowes 12k serta 4k care credit 4800 rotman furniture card 1500 stash visa 2k bp visa 1500 PayPal MasterCard ????
Message 56 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dj4Money wrote:

With a 635 EX score (605 Auto FICO), I bought my car new, no money down ($500 rebate) at the start of 2015 (it's a 2015) with ZERO income verify. 

Didn't have to provide check stubs or tax returns. Bank never asked either and they had two or three chances to do so. But they are a sub-prime lender and even have a 10 day grace period.

I re-fi'ed in August of last year.

Which lender did you go through?

Message 57 of 87
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Gateway One Lending.

You can't simply apply to them, they only work with dealers.  Of the two dealers I know they work with -

Antelope Valley Ford and Hyundai/Ford of Kirkland, WA 

I'm sure there's more. That said I was approved by Hyundai Finance with a TU score below that and a better interest rate. But I had problems with my TU which had me listed as deceased...

I guess it's okay now.

Chances are they won't ask for check stubs these days because car sales is keeping the economy moving.

Message 58 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you have perfect credit? if not, what is name of company? i need help..thanks

Message 59 of 87
GalaxyStars
Regular Contributor

I wasn't asked for any paystubs or such at a Mazda dealer when I purchased my new car.
Message 60 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.