cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone financed through Subaru recently?

tag
JFox418
Regular Contributor

Anyone financed through Subaru recently?

I've been window shopping for a while, not sure when I'll pull the trigger. Not having a car payment is kind of nice Smiley Very Happy My daily driver is getting pretty rough though so it's only a matter of time. 

%99 set on a 2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness if I can find a decent deal on one. Might even consider ordering since they seem to be hard to find in stock. Most local dealerships with them on their lot are asking $2k over MSRP.

They're currently offering %1.9 financing until the 31st which is too soon for me but I'm guessing they'll keep similar promos. Their financing is through Chase bank. My local CU is offering %2.24 up to 84 months. Just thought I'd see if anyone has dealt with Subaru lately. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone financed through Subaru recently?

Message 2 of 4
disdreamin
Valued Contributor

Bought a Forester in August with 0% financing through Subaru/Chase. I put my name on an inbound vehicle with the exact trim level and color I wanted, and was able to get close to invoice. Not a fantastic deal compared to normal times, but not too bad for last year. Inceredibly, kbb is now showing my used vehicle with 3500 miles on it as trading in for $3.5k more than I paid for it. Crazy times for auto purchasing. Good luck on your purchase, hope you enjoy the new wheels.

Message 3 of 4
JFox418
Regular Contributor

@disdreamin wrote:

Bought a Forester in August with 0% financing through Subaru/Chase. I put my name on an inbound vehicle with the exact trim level and color I wanted, and was able to get close to invoice. Not a fantastic deal compared to normal times, but not too bad for last year. Inceredibly, kbb is now showing my used vehicle with 3500 miles on it as trading in for $3.5k more than I paid for it. Crazy times for auto purchasing. Good luck on your purchase, hope you enjoy the new wheels.

It's definitely wild right now. I found a few dealers with them listed at MSRP, I think that's about as good as I'll get. I found a subaru ambassador who has a coupon for $500 off final price which helps.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.