cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have experience with Capital One Blank Check Program?

tag
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

Anyone have experience with Capital One Blank Check Program?

If so, could you please share your experience?

What were your FICO's at the time, income, amount approved, at what APR, and any other info you may be willing to share.

I really appreciate it.

I would also like to hear from anyone who has used Cap1's regular used auto loan program, just to compare.

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone have experience with Capital One Blank Check Program?

bumpity bump.

Just looking for some feedback if there is some to be had. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for $20K a couple years ago interest rate 21%.. wasnt watching credit but credit was in the tank as fakos were in the 500's when I checked last year when I had an everage of 10 baddies on each report. They pulled all three credit report at the time also. I opted not to accept it as I would be borrowing $20,000 and paying back $30,000.

Message 3 of 5
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

I was approved for a blank check for up to 25,000.  I wanted to stay around 20,000 because that is what I could afford.  I bought a car with the blank check in September 2008 with a mid score of 620 FICO and a percentage rate of 7.7%.  Now they use an auto enhanced score so their mid score may have been higher than what I pulled with myfico.  The Capital One Blank Check system is easy to use but be sure you do exactly what the packet of info tells you to.  I was asked to fax them my pay stub and bank statement.  There are certain steps you must follow before walking into the dealership with your check.   This will ensure an easy transaction.
Message 4 of 5
deliveryguy

My experience was a great experience. I am in the market to shop for a car again, and hopefully I will be approved for it again.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.