Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree - "settled on"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App Spree - "settled on"

Well, my daughters 2002 Camry with 180,000 miles wasn't sounding so good, and my plan two years ago when I bought my Camry was to give it to her for her birthday (in two weeks) before she headed to college.  So, I decided to go car shopping a little early rather than dump money in the Camry.  Preapproved by Toyota, Mercedes, BMW and USAA.  USAA was for $40k at 4.9%, 4.5% if I used their car buying service, 4.1% if I direct debited the payment from my USAA checking account.  I made up my mind to put $2k down and borrow $32k for a $514+- payment.  Test drove Mercedes and BMW; decided to go with BMW 320i.  Lease terms were terrible - $450 per month, so I went with my USAA financing.  But, low and behold, BMW offered me the 72 months at 3.1% - the $500 payment I wanted since I couldn't get the dealer to go below invoice/fleet price on the car.  I am pretty pumped!!!!  The car is awesome too.  Between this, my home improvement loan and $175k in unsecured credit over the last year, it has been quite the ride!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App Spree - "settled on"

Wow that's awesome!  Congrats and enjoy the new car!!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.