Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for PNC Bank Auto Loan!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for PNC Bank Auto Loan!

Just to give a back story of my loan search..

I paid a bill off a few days ago, finally found the car I want (2015 BMW M4 for $40k) but was waiting for my scores to update. EX instantly updated after my card statement cutoff date to 715 FICO. TU and EQ are still taking foreverrrr.

I had only had 3 credit unions I wanted to apply to. Alliant, DCU or Bethpage.

I applied to Bethpage yesterday I know they run EX. Called them today & they had almost all my info messed up I have no idea how. They said I'm a 1st time buyer(WRONG) & was co-signed to that auto loan (WRONG) & that my loan request amount was 30,000(WRONG) so I was only approved for 25k . They sent it back to underwriting. I tried to to call by 4:30 today to see if they fixed it, they didnt have an answer. 

Was anxious so I searched up and down this forum to see who else runs only Experian. Found PNC, went and applied online and instant approval of 40,000 & 5.64% APR & overnighted check!!!! I didn't even need to speak to anyone that was it.

I'm so happy and that was extremely fast! I'm so happy I'm apart of this forum lol!

4 REPLIES 4
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for PNC Bank Auto Loan!

Congrats on getting the PNC approval and on the new wheels!

Message 2 of 5
CivalV
Established Contributor

I loveee the M4! Congratulations 🎉
Message 3 of 5
Creditsen
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I've banked with PNC for years but have never applied for a loan. Good to know they are so efficient and easy.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they are! Unfortunatley I didn't end up taking this loan as I found out they don't offer GAP coverage whatsoever, and I'm insured with Geico which doesnt have that option either so I went with my local credit union and got a lower APR anyway. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.