cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are all car dealers out to rip you off??

tag
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Re: Are all car dealers out to rip you off??

@ Mothership3, Dodfire is right. Make bi-weekly car payments instead of one large payment near the end of the due date. Why? Because by making payments early, you are cutting the interest fees on the car. I've been doing this for the past 2 years and it helps alot especially if your interest rate is high.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

You can make payments as often as you can. Daily even. Just pay lots and pay often. 

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 14
fdiggy
New Contributor

75 dollars less than we were spending on cigs. We quit 3 months ago,

Best quit smoking idea plan out there today. I did the same a year ago, i thought what i pay in taxes alone on cigarettes to deteriorate my health would pay for a newer car.

I traded a 01 Eclipse for a 2008 and it is costing me less than the Cig tax alone. If that isnt incentive to quit smoking nothing is.

That is what the Government ads should be is someone tossing their cigarettes in a trash can at the dealership then getting in their new car instead of some woman grosing me out with her neck pump thing when im trying to relax watching 2 and a half men reruns.

Your Welcome Country, i cut your healthcare cost and increased car sales for the economy in 30 seconds without making you lose dinner.

Do i have any Presidential support for a run in 2016? I am not corupt yet but am willing to learn. 

Starting Score: 701
Current Score: EX-FICO701 EQ-FICO644 TU-FICO724 all lender pulls April 2nd 2013
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@fdiggy wrote:

75 dollars less than we were spending on cigs. We quit 3 months ago,

Best quit smoking idea plan out there today. I did the same a year ago, i thought what i pay in taxes alone on cigarettes to deteriorate my health would pay for a newer car.

I traded a 01 Eclipse for a 2008 and it is costing me less than the Cig tax alone. If that isnt incentive to quit smoking nothing is.

That is what the Government ads should be is someone tossing their cigarettes in a trash can at the dealership then getting in their new car instead of some woman grosing me out with her neck pump thing when im trying to relax watching 2 and a half men reruns.

Your Welcome Country, i cut your healthcare cost and increased car sales for the economy in 30 seconds without making you lose dinner.

Do i have any Presidential support for a run in 2016? I am not corupt yet but am willing to learn. 

I'd vote for you...haha

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.