Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approvals!

tag
dzaf562
Established Member

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

@vAirGo7 wrote:

hey dzaf562, can i know which infiniti dealer you went to? i'm thinking to buy a G37 in coming months...

Thanks..

Edited...referring to a specific salesperson isn't allowed on here.

Message 1761 of 4,736
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Redissochi wrote:

HOT DAMN I GOT APPROVED and the terms are pretty darn good for a 1st time buyer!

APPROVING BANK: Roadloans
BUREAU PULLED: EX
CREDIT SCORE:704
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:IL
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2013
MAKE: Chevy
MODEL: Camero
MILEAGE:0
RETAIL/LEASE: Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN: Depends on final cost, approved to $28,455
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 6.47%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:??
ANNUAL INCOME: 36000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I have been getting denied left and right because I am a 1st time buyer and I have a whole lot of school loans which has been killing my DTI ratio. However, I am only required to pay $10 a month for them and I am not behind. I pulled the trigger on roadloans even though I have heard the terms have been awful for some, but I am really pleased at what they approved me for being a 1st time buyer. They approved me for WAAAY more than I need so I dont plan on maxing out on the approval amount. Hope to not go over $24000. NOW I CAN SHOP!!! Camero here I come!!

With that score, your rate is high. Give the dealer a chance to beat it. You might even get promo terms.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1762 of 4,736
hrguy
Valued Member

@Dustink wrote:

@Redissochi wrote:

HOT DAMN I GOT APPROVED and the terms are pretty darn good for a 1st time buyer!

MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I have been getting denied left and right because I am a 1st time buyer and I have a whole lot of school loans which has been killing my DTI ratio. However, I am only required to pay $10 a month for them and I am not behind. I pulled the trigger on roadloans even though I have heard the terms have been awful for some, but I am really pleased at what they approved me for being a 1st time buyer. They approved me for WAAAY more than I need so I dont plan on maxing out on the approval amount. Hope to not go over $24000. NOW I CAN SHOP!!! Camero here I come!!

With that score, your rate is high. Give the dealer a chance to beat it. You might even get promo terms.

True, but will probably do better with a credit union...6.47% is not prime, but it is a Prime Rate for the Term (72mo), if it was a 60mo term than yea I would totally agree to go with the dealer.

Filed BK 7: 2/28/2012 | Discharged: 7/24/2012
POST BK APPROVALS:
NFCU nRewards Secured Visa: $1000 7/12| Apple FCU Secured Visa: $1000 9/12
Toyota Finance Lease: 0% | 0.0008 MF 10/12
Barclay Apple Finance Visa: $2200 1/13
NFCU cashRewards Visa: $2500 3/13

Message 1763 of 4,736
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@hrguy wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Redissochi wrote:

True, but will probably do better with a credit union...6.47% is not prime, but it is a Prime Rate for the Term (72mo), if it was a 60mo term than yea I would totally agree to go with the dealer.

That's another point. Go with a 60 month loan at the longest.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1764 of 4,736
Redissochi
New Contributor

Well BOA just approved me for $25k at 3.09% 60 months....think I found a winner LOL I am soooo happy because all the denials were depressing me seriously! And my car I have now has been costing waay more to fix...I was about to give up. This site has helped a lot. 

Starting Score: 624
Current Score: 710(MYFICO 06/10/2013) Experian: 705 (Pulled from Bank of America while applying for an auto loan 5/2013)Goal Score: 800 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1765 of 4,736
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Redissochi wrote:

Well BOA just approved me for $25k at 3.09% 60 months....think I found a winner LOL I am soooo happy because all the denials were depressing me seriously! And my car I have now has been costing waay more to fix...I was about to give up. This site has helped a lot. 

Woot!

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 1766 of 4,736
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Redissochi wrote:

Let the dealer beat it.

Message 1767 of 4,736
bratly35
Established Member

APPROVING BANK:Northewest Community Credit Union
BUREAU PULLED:TU
CREDIT SCORE:738
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCESmiley SurprisedR
NEW/USED:New
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2013
MAKE:Chevy
MODEL:Camaro
MILEAGE:15
RETAIL/LEASE:Retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:26400
TERM CONTRACTED:72
APR/LEASE RATE:2.49%
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$401.49
ANNUAL INCOME:36,000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:37% with this loan
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:

Current scores EQ 697 (FICO) Ex 740 (FAKO) TU 728 (Walmart)

Message 1768 of 4,736
jerz123
New Visitor

APPROVING BANK: ALLY
BUREAU PULLED: EXPERIAN & MAYBE TU
CREDIT SCORE: 670 FACO EXPERIAN, 652 AUTO ENHANCED TU (FROM ANOTHER DEALER)
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: NJ
NEW/USED: NEW
MAKE: CADILLAC
MODEL: ATS
MILEAGE: 4157
RETAIL/LEASE: LEASE
AMOUNT OF LOAN: CONTRACT SIGNED FOR ~40K, INCLUDED $7K NEGATIVE EQUITY, TAXES, TAGS, FEES, ETC
TERM CONTRACTED: 36 MONTHS
APR/LEASE RATE: NOT SURE
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 545
ANNUAL INCOME: 50K
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: ~50% INCLUDING RENT
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:

HAD A CAP1 @18% ON A 2011 ALTIMA, MONTHLY PMT $587. ALTIMA GOT ABOUT 7K IN NEGATIVE EQUITY WHICH GOT ROLLED INTO THE LEASE. LEASE IS ON A DEMO, 36000 MILE LEASE. WAS REALLY SURPRISED I GOT APPROVED, BUT APPARENTLY THE DEALER WAS ABLE TO GET ME INTO A TIER 1.

Starting Score 2009: ~500
Current Score: EX 670, TU 660, EQ 602
Goal: 750
Message 1769 of 4,736
drboxing
Established Contributor

Congrats, I love the Cadillac ATS, CTS and my favorite XTS (my dream car)

Message 1770 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.