Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approvals!

tag
summerhunny11
Contributor

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

APPROVING BANK: Infiniti
BUREAU PULLED: EX and Transunion
CREDIT SCORE: EX 714, TU 745 (they used the EX score)
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: CA
NEW/USED:NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE:2013
MAKE:Infiniti
MODEL:G37 SPORT SEDAN 6MT
MILEAGE:100
RETAIL/LEASE:LEASE
AMOUNT OF LOAN:$39,300
TERM CONTRACTED:39 mo
APR/LEASE RATE:.0001 MF
MONTHLY PAYMENT:$395
ANNUAL INCOME:80k
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:

Holy hell this was a 4 hour process of haggling. They started me at a payment of $580 and I finally got it down to $395. My max was $450. I am leasing this for my business. Free loaner cars and lot of little perks. Kept my game face on and showed 0 emotion. It was interesting and I had my husband totally freaking out with my negotiating skills. He kept looking at me like **bleep**? It was awesome. I love this car!!!!

5/13-EQ 652,TU 634, EX 612
6/13-mortgage lender pull
EQ 652, EX 689, TU 714
6/22/13 Auto pull (Infiniti)
EX Auto II 714, TU 745

Capital One $1500, Orchard $500, Premier $700
Message 1861 of 4,736
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

APPROVING BANK: Honda finance
BUREAU PULLED: experien
CREDIT SCORE: 698
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: AZ
NEW/USED: new
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2013
MAKE: Honda sedan
MODEL: civic LX
MILEAGE: 5
RETAIL/LEASE: retail
AMOUNT OF LOAN:22k
TERM CONTRACTED:54 months
APR/LEASE RATE:0.9
MONTHLY PAYMENT:393
ANNUAL INCOME:80k
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:1
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: at first Honda guy said 1.9% apr I am approved of and on further negotiation I got it cut by 0.9%. Always do not go with dealer words and trust on your self.
USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 1862 of 4,736
LShan82
Regular Contributor

So excited I finally get to do this. 

APPROVING BANK: chase mazda finance 
BUREAU PULLED: trans
CREDIT SCORE: 681 (with them) I pulled 683
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: 
NEW/USED: New
MAKE: Mazda
MODEL: 3I Touring 
MILEAGE:5
RETAIL/LEASE:Retail 
AMOUNT OF LOAN: ~20,000
TERM CONTRACTED: 60
APR/LEASE RATE: 0%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $335
ANNUAL INCOME: 
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:

Current Scores 11/2016:Equifax 8: 688 TransU 8: 675 Xperian 8: 674 Cards: Penfed Promise Visa Barclay Reward MasterCard American Express Blue Cash Rewards Nordstrom
Message 1863 of 4,736
de560
New Visitor

Thank you for your post!  I"ve been looking for postings that are similiar to my situation.  This definitely helps me.  I made my last Chpt 13 plan payment in May, but have learned that I over paid my plan by $3500. So my attorney goes to court in July for that, and I am hoping that they will discharge the same day.   I need a new vehicle badly.  My car rattles, shakes, and needs many repairs.  I've been approved w/ a cosigner at one dealership (definitely don't want a cosigner).  Denied by Capital One online and Credit Union of Texas b/c of the open bankruptcy. 

Pre-approved at a Toyota dealership; but they all want my discharge documents.  My scores aren't terrible, considering I've had the  inquires over the last 2 weeks and the bankruptcy hasn't been discharged.  I've been terrified to see if I will be approved and how my credit will be viewed with the Chpt 13.  Thank you again for your post. 

Scores as of 6/24/13

EX:  594

EQ:  618 (in April); Currently 604 (all 3 recent inquires have been Equifax Smiley Frustrated, and why the score has dropped)

TU:  620

Scores as of 6/24/13
EX: 594
EQ: 604
TU: 620
Goal: To return to the 700 club for all bureaus, as it was 8 years ago
Message 1864 of 4,736
LShan82
Regular Contributor

It's taken me two years to buy a car, but I'm glad I waited. I wasn't sure what I wanted, and it gave time for my scores to improve. Plus it was easy getting to work on public transportation.

I was denied by two credit unions in May, so I had no idea what was going to happen. I was afraid to try to get outside funding b/c didn't want the pulls on my account.  (as of right now only 1 shows).  ALso, my school loan might be defaulting soon. (currently 20days late)  They want me to pay $636 a month, and previously I was able to get everything deferred.  Now under fed loans. I make too much.  ~side eye~ .  I also had some baddies, two judgements, and two medical bills in collections.  I'm going to work on some pfd, which is why I don't want another hefty payment right now.  So hopefully, I'll have all bureaus in the 700's soon. As of Today, EQ is 701, TU is 683.  And I haven't pulled Ex yet. 

I wish you the best of luck.  If you can hold out until July once everything is settled, do it.  The sales manager was telling me for them, the cut off for the 0% was 680.  It is Mazda financing but it is through Chase.  I also had my cousin negotiate the price. I am so fortunate to have had him b/c I was getting frustrated dealing with dealers. 

Current Scores 11/2016:Equifax 8: 688 TransU 8: 675 Xperian 8: 674 Cards: Penfed Promise Visa Barclay Reward MasterCard American Express Blue Cash Rewards Nordstrom
Message 1865 of 4,736
drboxing
Established Contributor

Once you get the discharge papers you'll get approved. I'm in the same position, dealerships call every 3 days to see it I received discharge, I'm already approved just waiting on DC paper

Message 1866 of 4,736
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

APPROVING BANK:    BB&T
BUREAU PULLED:   AS FAR AS I CAN SEE TU AND EX
CREDIT SCORE: 718
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: MD
NEW/USED:  USED
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2011
MAKE:  MERCEDES
MODEL:  GL 450
MILEAGE:  19K
RETAIL/LEASE:  RETAIL
AMOUNT OF LOAN:  60250.00
TERM CONTRACTED: 72
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.99
MONTHLY PAYMENT:  867.00

Message 1867 of 4,736
de560
New Visitor

@lshan82- I remember the zero interest days...2005 to be exact. It would take a miracle to get that now. Student loans is another reason I want to get a new vehicle as soon as Im discharged. Very unlikely anyone will touch me once they are out of deferment.

@drboxing - That sounds like the Toyota dealership and another dealer. They both told me as soon as I had the discharge papers, just come straight to the dealership with them. And select the vehicle of my choice. Apparently, my current income and payment record on accounts over the last 5 years with all accounts showing paid as agreed/never late is why. I'm definitely waiting until July, or when the papers are in hand.
Scores as of 6/24/13
EX: 594
EQ: 604
TU: 620
Goal: To return to the 700 club for all bureaus, as it was 8 years ago
Message 1868 of 4,736
johnnypinaz
New Contributor

This thread is to be used for your Auto Loan Approvals just copy and paste!

APPROVING BANK: CarMax
BUREAU PULLED: EXP
CREDIT SCORE: 756
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: AZ
NEW/USED: Used
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: Escape
MILEAGE: 1,500
RETAIL/LEASE: 21K
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 23K
TERM CONTRACTED:
APR/LEASE RATE: 72 mos  5.2%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 478
ANNUAL INCOME: 62,000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: $2000 down but didnt need it

Starting Score: 590
Current Score: 730
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1869 of 4,736
Noorah112

APPROVING BANK: NFCU
BUREAU PULLED: EQ
CREDIT SCORE:703
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:VA
NEW/USED: NEW
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 13
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: Fusion
MILEAGE:
RETAIL/LEASE:
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 27,000
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 Months
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.79
MONTHLY PAYMENT:
ANNUAL INCOME: 43,000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO:

Message 1870 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.