Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Approvals!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

I just want to update the last post by adding that the 65000 includes negative equity of 4000+taxes+ registration/title fees. The asking price for the 2017 audi S6 was 56,995.
Message 4021 of 4,736
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Got approved today through audi financial for a C.P.O. 2017 s6. Total loan amount @$65000 with 5% APR. CREDIT SCORE :635 EXPERIAN. Payment is 1100 per month

The S6 is something special.  I've looked at them on a few occasions.  They always catch my eye...that and the BMW M3.

Message 4022 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

The car is worth every penny. I was paying 16.9% on my previous vehicle, acura TL, but when audi financial approved me for 5%, it was a no-brainer.
The car satisfies three purposes well: brutally quick, a sleeper, and it flies under-the-radar. No fan-fair. When you see the BMW m3, you know it's an m3.
Lastly, the advice I got on this forum really helped.
If it wasn't for many the suggestions on here, I would probably still be stuck with 16.99% APR.
Message 4023 of 4,736
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
The car is worth every penny. I was paying 16.9% on my previous vehicle, acura TL, but when audi financial approved me for 5%, it was a no-brainer.
The car satisfies three purposes well: brutally quick, a sleeper, and it flies under-the-radar. No fan-fair. When you see the BMW m3, you know it's an m3.
Lastly, the advice I got on this forum really helped.
If it wasn't for many the suggestions on here, I would probably still be stuck with 16.99% APR.

That's awesome @Anonymous   Happy to hear that the advice given around these here parts have helped you out.  I've been thinking about a new vehicle myself...but my current rig is only 13 months old.  Currently I'm in a 2018, 392 Scat Pack Charger.  Don't know if I want to hold out for the new 2020 Wide-Body Scat Pack, pop for a '19 HellCat, or got for something more subtle and quiet like the Audi S series or BMW M3.  Decisions, decisions.  

Message 4024 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a beast you got their!😎 If you prefer the continuous rugged, hardcore driving, you can't beat what you got! The audi S6 is just a beast in a three-piece-suit. I love it. 😍😎
Message 4025 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: Navy Federal
BUREAU PULLED: Transunion
CREDIT SCORE: 663

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: Hard
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: CA
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2013
MAKE: Audi
MODEL: S6 Prestige
MILEAGE: 35k
FINANCE/LEASE: Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: $42k including registration, tax, and Audi warranty
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $42k
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 10.09%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $800
ANNUAL INCOME: $117,000
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Interest rate is high due to not paying off my previous $58k car loan yet. The buyer of the old car is meeting me with a cashiers check in hand this weekend to settle that sale. Once the loan is paid off, my score should see a good jump which will allow me to refinance to a much lower rate in the future. 

Message 4026 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job! I just got myself an S6 as well. Great rate!

Message 4027 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!! Please let us know how it rides. I just did the audi c.p.o certification to finalize the deal. I finally got the car I needed. I'm sure you will feel the same. The car is a blast to drive. Just a heads up: I had four hard inquiries + dealership hard pull, but will post as one auto credit pull. You may see a slight drop in your credit score due to paying off your car loan, but you will gain those back after the new loan starts reporting " in good standing". ALSO, it's good you're getting the V8 Turbo; audi will be phasing out those to the new 2.5L 5-cylinder engine which will NOT sound the same. Nothing like a V.8. The v.8 is nauseating. It has to be the best engine on the market. Enjoy your ride. Please let us know how it turns out.
Best of luck.
Message 4028 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVING BANK: First Florida Credit Union
BUREAU PULLED: Equifax
CREDIT SCORE: 680

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: HP
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: FL
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2019
MAKE: Jeep
MODEL: Rubicon 4D
MILEAGE: 0
FINANCE/LEASE: Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: 49850
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 38850
TERM CONTRACTED: 60
APR/LEASE RATE: 3.99
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 715
ANNUAL INCOME: 65k
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: NA
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Had some negative marks on my report due to Chase banking error. Unfortunately it wasnt fixed in time and my score didnt recover how I needed it to. Applied to 15 or so banks/CUs and finally received a 3.99 offer for 60. I'm trying to negotiate with 2 other CUs for 3.75 @ 72. We'll see. Then Ill let the dealership try and beat the offer.

Message 4029 of 4,736
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice..😎. That's a really good rate. Take it and run or just for a good laugh: watch the finance companies fight each other to offer you better terms.
Message 4030 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.