CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2022
MAKE: Porsche
MODEL: Cayenne Turbo
MILEAGE: 0
FINANCE/LEASE:Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: $180,000
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $150,000 (only used 105,000)
TERM CONTRACTED: 60 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.79
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $1,867
ANNUAL INCOME: $550k
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 3%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:

Message 4731 of 4,736
Ontherise2020
Frequent Contributor

Lexus Approval

APPROVING BANK: SECU (State Employee Credit Union)
BUREAU PULLED:  Experian
CREDIT SCORE:  722

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: Hard Pull
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  New York
NEW/USED:  Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2018
MAKE: Lexus
MODEL: NX 300
MILEAGE: 37K
FINANCE/LEASE: Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: 33K
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 41K (this is inclusive of comprehensive extended warranty as well as sales tax
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 Months
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.99 (APR)
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $623
ANNUAL INCOME: 81K
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 1%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:

FICO Scores:
EX 715
TU 750
EQ 739
FICO 9 773
Message 4732 of 4,736
compassion101
Established Contributor

Re: Porsche 911 Approval

APPROVING BANK: Lightstream (Truist)
BUREAU PULLED: Transunion
CREDIT SCORE: 775

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: hard
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: florida
NEW/USED: used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2003
MAKE: Porsche
MODEL: 911
MILEAGE: 38,000
FINANCE/LEASE: finance

PURCHASE PRICE: $37,000
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $20,000
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 mos
APR/LEASE RATE: 4.69
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $400
ANNUAL INCOME: 108k
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: uns
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: This was pretty quick and easy. They had to call me to verify a few things since we had just moved/bought a new house, also asked me for copy of driver's lisence. Applied Mon 10am approved Mon 6pm, funds ACH to my bank account on Wednesday. This is an unsecured loan, not secured by any lien on the car.

Message 4733 of 4,736
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

APPROVING BANK: Chase

BUREAU PULLED: EQ

auto scores.png

CREDIT SCORE:

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: HARD
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  TX, VEHICLE PURCHASED IN OK
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2022
MAKE: VOLVO
MODEL: V60 CC AWD
MILEAGE: 7
FINANCE/LEASE:Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: $54,461 (Purchase price includes wheel rim and tire coverage and $199 for tint)
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $58,563 (Amount financed includes extended warranty and GAP insurance)
TERM CONTRACTED: 72 months
APR/LEASE RATE: 5.3%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 
ANNUAL INCOME: $158,000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 29% without the new car loan
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY:   I had the Cap 1 preapproval and Chase matched it.  I let the dealership try to beat the Cap 1 rate and they came back with Chase which I am happy with because I use them for banking and am very familiar with their systems. 

I have a BK showing filed 6/1/17 and discharged 6/1/22

This will be my third Chase auto loan, my first was in the early 2000s and my second one with them was around 2010, both have fallen off my report over time. I have my primary checking with Chase, and I burned them in BK (they didn't file claims for the CC debt that I had with them, they would have been paid if they had filed the claims). I have two paid/never late auto loans from NFCU showing on my credit report and no other open ones.  I added the extended warranty and GAP insurance. I put $1000 down and had $1500 in Volvo rebates (Loyalty and Affinity). 

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4734 of 4,736
99BMWM3

APPROVING BANK: Honda Federal Credit Union
BUREAU PULLED: Equifax
CREDIT SCORE: 646

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: Hard
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Ohio (OH)
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2022
MAKE: Tesla
MODEL: Model 3 RWD
MILEAGE: 15
FINANCE/LEASE: Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: $46,471
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $37,783
TERM CONTRACTED: 66 mo.
APR/LEASE RATE: 6.09%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $683
ANNUAL INCOME: $50,000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 7% (excl. auto), 23% (incl. auto)
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: 14 months post-DC, Ch. 7. Revolving utilization was reporting at near 100% due to a medical expense I had that I paid down but had yet to reflect with CRAs. Tesla captive lending offered a $30k max at 6.5% APR. Tesla shotgunned app to BMO Harris, TD Auto, U.S. Bank, and Wells Fargo -- all declined. I applied personally with Alliant (declined for "credit score reasons" and reported only a 617 TU when I am showing 660 thru myFICO), USAA (declined because of BK), PenFed (declined because of BK and high revolving util.), and DCU (declined because of BK, although was told they'd consider me 24 months post-DC).

My plan is to keep financing with HFCU for a year/however long the impending economic crisis lasts until interest rates drop to 3% or less and then refinance, either with HFCU or with DCU. This should allow me to get a payment in the $400s and save several thousands on interest to boot.

HFCU has been EXCELLENT to work with. I applied on a Thursday afternoon, three hours later received a call from underwriting asking if I could put 20% down on vehicle. Told them yes, and had an email by 8:45 the following morning with approval. Allowed me to place down payment in my savings account with them and they are electronically remitting the entire $46,471 so I don't need to worry about handling multiple cheques. Considering I only had a savings account with them, which I opened in December and never even funded with the inital $5, I am very happy... Smiley Tongue

Message 4735 of 4,736
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread it is being closed and a new one has been started. It can be found here: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/Auto-Loan-Approvals/td-p/6573136
Message 4736 of 4,736
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.