Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan, History, Status after 2006 BK

tag
Tricky3
Valued Member

Auto Loan, History, Status after 2006 BK

hi,

I delcared BK June 2006 and one of my items, a Auto Loan with TruWest was covered but I continued to make payments until I traded it in (my new loan is actually with this TruWest too).  However on my Experian Report is it showing all my payments that I made (being ontime) until September 2010.  Also the "Date of Status" is July 2012 and under the payment history there is a section entitled, "Account History: "with the status of "Debt included in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy on July 13, 2012"

My other three items under BK have no updated information *at all* since "June 2006".  It seems that this acount is killing my score and TruWest is standing by their information they are reporting.  Should this account also be frozen in time since "June 2006 too?

I find it somewhat unfair that on a loan that I was never late on, continued to pay until it was paid off (by a trade-in) after my BK that this is seen as a very current negative account.  All I get is, talk to the other guy, information is correct.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.