cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan after Repo

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

Auto Loan after Repo

About 2015 I got an auto loan through Chrysler Capital that I ended defaulting on due to me getting in a bad accident and struggling to make my payments. The car was repoed shortly after. I couldn’t afford the ending balance on the loan so In September 2017 the loan was charged off and has a zero balance on my credit report. I recently am trying to get a new vehicle and built my credit score back up to around 670 with secure cards (reported by Experian and other bureaus). Currently i have about 50k in student loans and graduate next May and won’t have to make payments towards that for six months. I know my debt to income ratio plays a factor in me getting approved for a new loan, which is low since i live at home and don’t make really any payments and make about $37k. I have a 0 credit utilization and nothing in collections that is showing. The repo is the only negative item i truly have on my report. I have about $11,000 saved which I was looking to put down about $4k-5k possible a little more on a $29k car. What are the chances I do get approved potentially by a credit union or my bank for a new loan now and if I do what interest rates would I be looking at? 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.