Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loans based on VANTAGE score!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Loans based on VANTAGE score!

I know this brought up occasionally on the forum about if any lenders actually rely on the vantage model when making lending decisions, well folks I have found one! Carvana, it is like Beepi but not as mainstream as Beepi appears to be. Other perks of using this service is it will show you what rate you get for a specific vehicle all based on a soft pull. The loans are through a third party but for those with not so great FICO scores and high Vantage scores this may be a plausible option if they are in the market for a car. It is mainly based in the SE region Texas through Georgia, but it appears they deliver nationwide albeit for a fee. The lowest rate they offer is 2.9% which is meh, but for those select few people with high vantage and low FICO they are definitely worth a look! Happy holidays!

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: Auto Loans based on VANTAGE score!

Thanks for sharing the site. I ended up playing around on it for 30 minutes. Most of the vehicles would add $700-$800 for transportation from the south east.

Message 2 of 20
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I know this brought up occasionally on the forum about if any lenders actually rely on the vantage model when making lending decisions, well folks I have found one! Carvana, it is like Beepi but not as mainstream as Beepi appears to be. Other perks of using this service is it will show you what rate you get for a specific vehicle all based on a soft pull. The loans are through a third party but for those with not so great FICO scores and high Vantage scores this may be a plausible option if they are in the market for a car. It is mainly based in the SE region Texas through Georgia, but it appears they deliver nationwide albeit for a fee. The lowest rate they offer is 2.9% which is meh, but for those select few people with high vantage and low FICO they are definitely worth a look! Happy holidays!

Good looking out. How did you find this? Seems like a smaller autotrader with an easier path to financing. 

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

rightwhere can u find mpre that use these vantage scores? because i am in michigan and my vantage score is 100 points higher than my fico scores... and is it only auto u can find or personal loans and or credit card places that can use the vantage scoring
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@azguy13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good looking out. How did you find this? Seems like a smaller autotrader with an easier path to financing. 

Oddly they had a billboard in Phoenix, so I was intrigued and went out to their site. It is certainly a good option for members who otherwise would not be able to secure a good rate.

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
rightwhere can u find mpre that use these vantage scores? because i am in michigan and my vantage score is 100 points higher than my fico scores... and is it only auto u can find or personal loans and or credit card places that can use the vantage scoring

Hello, as of now Carvana is the only option that I know of. If you are in the market they do ship although there is a fee. I do not believe that any reputable credit card lender uses a Vantage score.

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to get 0 down thru cavana
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Is it possible to get 0 down thru cavana

No as states in my original post the lowest offered is 2.9%

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

That say lowest rate I mean 0 cash down.
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of your questions could be answered by going to their website. I believe it depends on your score and what vehicle you want. Keep us updated if you decide to purchase from them.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.