Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loans with a low credit score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Loans with a low credit score

Hello, 

I was hoping maybe someone could help me. My wife and I are looking to purchase a new Truck within the next 2 months. We don't have the best credit and we don't want to get our hopes up if it's not a reality. We want a 2022 Toyota Tundra platinum. The truck is 65 thousand and we are putting down 10 thousand. We both have credit around 650. Together we make about 80k. I want to finance for 84 months with payments around 750ish. Is this possible?

2 REPLIES 2
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Auto Loans with a low credit score

Depends on what state you're in, but probably not without more money down. In California, you need to add about 10% for taxes, lic, reg, and fees. Minus the 10k, that puts you at about 61,500. Dividing that by 84 months gives you a monthly payment of $732.14. Where I'm at, 2.99% is the current special which would make the payments $800 for a well-qualified individual.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Loans with a low credit score

Awesome thank you Brian we're in California. We will consider working on our credit more first as well as getting a bigger down payment. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.