Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto lease approval odds

tag
GX1209

Auto lease approval odds

Hello,

I am currently repairing my credit and have made some great progress with the information available in these forums. I would like to know what would my approval odds for a lease be with the following scores: EQ: Auto5 644, Auto8 621 Auto9 579, TU: Auto4 577, Auto8 613, Auto9 563 EX: Auto2 592, Auto8 621, Auto9 580. My general scores are as follows EQ: 617, TU: 658, EX: 648. I do have a charge off from JPMCB that was being handled by Nationwide credit, which has my util at 70%. I have now settled so it should cause a bump once that gets reported, without that my credit util is at 7%. Thank you for any guidance.

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto lease approval odds

@GX1209 wrote:

Hello,

I am currently repairing my credit and have made some great progress with the information available in these forums. I would like to know what would my approval odds for a lease be with the following scores: EQ: Auto5 644, Auto8 621 Auto9 579, TU: Auto4 577, Auto8 613, Auto9 563 EX: Auto2 592, Auto8 621, Auto9 580. My general scores are as follows EQ: 617, TU: 658, EX: 648. I do have a charge off from JPMCB that was being handled by Nationwide credit, which has my util at 70%. I have now settled so it should cause a bump once that gets reported, without that my credit util is at 7%. Thank you for any guidance.

Do you have an idea where you are going to get the loan from?  There is no guarantee that anybody will use the auto scores.

Message 2 of 13
GX1209

I am in PA I was looking at Land Rover or Mercedes-Benz. I have 13k to put down. I make a little over 10k monthly, have a mortgage of 748 monthly and a credit card with 32 and another with 12 as a balance. I use them sparingly to only build up positive credit history. 

Message 3 of 13
Ace6
Established Member

I am not sure about approval odds but if based on your general scores I think you should get approved. I have seen in other threads users with similar scores get approved. 

Message 4 of 13
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Lenders look at so much more than scores, so you have to look at the big picture. Let everything update and see where you fall. Even though you're leasing, try Cap1 Auto Nav for a SP approval. If you can get one there, I would feel more confident for an approval at the dealership. 

Message 5 of 13
GX1209

I was able to get the Cap auto navigator pre approval, but I didn't want to actually apply for a loan just Incase it would lower my score and hurt my chances.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did you get approved for through Auto Navigator?

Message 7 of 13
GX1209

I was approved for 50k. 

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!  Were you able to see any of the APR rates?  How did those look?

Message 9 of 13
GX1209

The apr was 3.19% for the vehicles who's terms I could see.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.