Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto loans advertised on bank/CU website question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto loans advertised on bank/CU website question

Hello,

I would be buying a new car next month. I was wondering if any bank or CU would go below the rates they have published on their websites?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Auto loans advertised on bank/CU website question

Generally I think that lenders advertise their lowest rates, so I would guess not.    But you'll just have to ask to know for certain....YMMV.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

Capital One blank check is advertising 2.99% as thier lowest rate, and they approved me for 2.82%. So you never know!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one has 2.99% and I am planning of getting enrolled into Affinity Federal Credit Union that advertises 1.99% upto 48 months and 2.99% for 60 months + 0.25% reduction if enrolled in auto pay. I am thinking of walking into CU and open an account next week and than once I've the appoval would go for car shopping. I was thinkg to onlgy get approval from affinity and not capital one

dose anyone know how long is affinity approval valid for? For capital one it is 45 days.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.