Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW / Bk / Prime signer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BMW / Bk / Prime signer

Hi all! 

I am very familiar with the auto industry (was a credit analyst for wells / GM financial). 

My situation. I am about a year removed from Bk - I did include Honda (still currently paying the note, but it is removed from my credit). My FICO is around 590. My finance' will co sign with me (we live at the same address) & her score is around 720. 

Wondering if anyone has experience with BMW leases and has seen this type of loan go through. We have great income, stability & she has good credit. 

Or should I not waste my time leasing and go the CPO route? I would prefer a new lease. The reason for doing this is to rebuild my credit to obtain a mortgage down the line.

I feel like I would buy this deal with a prime signer, but then again maybe I'm biased Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BMW / Bk / Prime signer

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all! 

I am very familiar with the auto industry (was a credit analyst for wells / GM financial). 

My situation. I am about a year removed from Bk - I did include Honda (still currently paying the note, but it is removed from my credit). My FICO is around 590. My finance' will co sign with me (we live at the same address) & her score is around 720. 

Wondering if anyone has experience with BMW leases and has seen this type of loan go through. We have great income, stability & she has good credit. 

Or should I not waste my time leasing and go the CPO route? I would prefer a new lease. The reason for doing this is to rebuild my credit to obtain a mortgage down the line.

I feel like I would buy this deal with a prime signer, but then again maybe I'm biased Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance!

I got approved with Infinity leasing with a 4 year old BK13 on my report and I think my scores were in the low 600's.  They didn't bat an eye with approving me which I was surprised for a lease.  I'm thinking they would probably approve you with your cosigner but she will be the primary person on the lease with you as the secondary.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.