Did you mean: 

BMW Credit Tiers

tag
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

Re: BMW Credit Tiers

@DarkKnight_Credit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Im a huge BMW fan. Ive owned 6. If you take care of them they will take care of you. You hear horror storries of bmws always breaking. I had an e39 m5 that i took to 245000 miles. Small issues but things that just wore out with age so it was expected. My F80 M3 i put 70,000 hard hard miles on it. 1 issue. Intercooler pump went out. 400 dollar fix. Thats it. My wife drives an 11 X5M and it has 125000 miles on it. Ive changed the battery and the turbo feed lines were leaking. Again it was expected. Had an E46 M3 and took it to 138000 miles. Literally no issues besides a headlight going out. I keep up on the maintenance and kee them clean and they love me back. The newer ones are even better! The new tech is absolutely amazing and jealous you have all that! 

lol that's a ton BMW cars you've owned! I fell in love with this car, so I'm now a fan. I'll be sticking with this brand in the future. That's good that you've been maintaining your cars. I didn't know that BMW can last that long. I did hear horror stories about BMW's breaking. I think one of the main complaints I also hear was the cost of on the maintence on BMWs.

The maintenance can be expensive but even oil changes you go longer in between pending on your driving habits. We just traded in our 15 528i and picked up a 19 X5 x drive 50i and we thought the 5 series was fun with that little 2.0 turbo this thing is a blast with the v8 twin turbo. 

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am waiting on my car to clear the VPC, I was approved and my score is a 668. I have financed six cars with BMW but I doubt I will get 0.9 with my score. Also putting 20% down on the M3.

Message 42 of 47
DarkKnight_Credit
New Contributor

@Mjhall85 wrote:

The maintenance can be expensive but even oil changes you go longer in between pending on your driving habits. We just traded in our 15 528i and picked up a 19 X5 x drive 50i and we thought the 5 series was fun with that little 2.0 turbo this thing is a blast with the v8 twin turbo. 

Thanks for the info. Luckily I don't drive it that much, since I drive my other car on weekdays. Glad to hear that you're enjoying another new BMW. That's super fast! I'm definitely going to stick with BMWs in the future.

My credit cards:

Starting Score 08/2021: 
Current Score: 
Message 43 of 47
DarkKnight_Credit
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am waiting on my car to clear the VPC, I was approved and my score is a 668. I have financed six cars with BMW but I doubt I will get 0.9 with my score. Also putting 20% down on the M3.

Congrats! Although I got screwed on the dealership not offering me a slightly better interest rate after putting nearly half down on the car, hopefully you'll get a really good rate, especially if you're planning on putting down 20%. BMW M3 looks really nice. What year is it?

My credit cards:

Starting Score 08/2021: 
Current Score: 
Message 44 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a 2022 competition Dravit Grey and I'm excited but of course with the chip shortage, it's stuck at Baltimore. I'm hoping I don't get screwed on rate either. 

Message 45 of 47
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

that gray is an awesome color! Did you get it yet or still waiting ?

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 46 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, sorry I just saw this. I picked up my car on the 18th of December. I did 72 months with BMW financial at 2.9%. Love the car and BMW approved me with no stipulations. I could of got 1.9 but dealerships are holding 1 point now in finance. My experian score was 723 so they used it.

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.