cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Financial: Do they require paystubs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BMW Financial: Do they require paystubs?

Hey guys, the dealer told me I was approved by BMW Financial for a 29k loan at 1.9% for 60 months!!  My question is, those of you who have financed through them or have knowledga about them:  do they ask for paystubs?  I can get them if I need to, but I would have to have my employer have them reprinted through their payroll service.

Thanks for all the advice here, you guys helped me improve my credit in less than a year!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BMW Financial: Do they require paystubs?

Not sure why they would ask yor for them after you were already approved?? 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey! I was just approved through Mini and they did ask for proof of income. So I guess I can say the request is legit since BMW and Mini are under the same umbrella.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question, how much did you put down? I hope you do not mind my asking.
Message 4 of 7
ColdWater3000

No, you shouldn't have to provide a paystub to them.  My wife was approved through them and she didnt have to provide any paystub.  I don't know if it was because of her car history but we was in and out within a hour and a half. 

Message 5 of 7
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

No stubs for me.

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
GuyInFlorida
Valued Member

They have never asked me for paystubs. I'm on my 6th loan with BMWFS, and I can say-- they have excellent customer service.

If you never burn them, they will always approve you for another, even if your other credit is borderline.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.