Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Lease - Seeking Help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BMW Lease - Seeking Help!

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Your welcome! I can't remember exactly......I posted my score in the auto approvals around 12-24-16 (picked car up on xmas eve). My score did qualify me for the best rate. Good luck! 

Score was 708.

Big help. Thanks!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

BMW Financial Services uses Experian only and 670 will qualify you for their top tier.  They are very easy to lease with. 

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

BMW Financial Services uses Experian only and 670 will qualify you for their top tier.  They are very easy to lease with. 

Great! That's exactly what I wanted to confirm. Thank you!

With my score being a 697, it shouldn't be too difficult to qualify for their best rate I imagine, hopefully.

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Great! That's exactly what I wanted to confirm. Thank you!

With my score being a 697, it shouldn't be too difficult to qualify for their best rate I imagine, hopefully.

Just a caution, once you drive a BMW its tough to desire any other car.  I bought my first one 10 years ago and have no intention of buying anything else.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Which version of Experian do they use?

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Fico Auto 8

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Fico Auto 8

Great. Much better for me.  Thanks!  Now narrowing down which 5 series I can afford

Message 17 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Fico Auto 8

Great. Much better for me.  Thanks!  Now narrowing down which 5 series I can afford

M5 geeze. Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think, your score is great enough to get the best rate for leasing. In my case, I used to search it online before I decided to choose the best dealer. I can say that it is hard enough to find for the best, but through searching, you can find great and trusted dealer. There are some cases also that their offer are nearly the same, but, some of them will become your best choice. That's what I have done in my newly leased 2017 BMW X1. I ended up choosing DSR Leasing because I think that was my best choice. So, good luck to you!

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for my BMW 430i online and within an hour got a call from my local dealership asking if I was ready to stop in and test drive. Once I arrived there, I was told that my approval was their "super elite" level or first tier. My scores were all well over 700 at the time, so I sort of expected that to be the case. 

You can either apply online or you can wait and apply at the dealership. For me, I would have just applied at the dealer because my dealer ended up submitting another app on my behalf and therefore I had two hard inquiries. Not sure what their rationale was for this, but that was my experience. 

The dealership is likely to push hard for a down payment and for you to pay all your taxes and fees that day. For me, I did not want to put cash down on a lease, because if I ever get into an accident, that cash is never coming back to me.

Your biggest hurdle is going to be the 3 late payments. That may hurt your chances of top tier leasing. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.