Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Lease approval odds

tag
Kp629
Valued Member

Re: BMW Lease approval odds

@Anonymous @Just wanted to update! I was approved but for tier 2. Either way pretty proud to even have been approved given I never would have expected that a year ago! Thanks for the help and advice and for sharing your experience! Can't wait to get my new car!! 

Message 11 of 17
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@Kp629 wrote:

@Anonymous @Just wanted to update! I was approved but for tier 2. Either way pretty proud to even have been approved given I never would have expected that a year ago! Thanks for the help and advice and for sharing your experience! Can't wait to get my new car!! 

Thats some good news for sure!

Enjoy that new car! Cheers 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kp629 Congrats on both the lease approval and the new car! I also spent the last year resurrecting my credit scores, so I know how awesome this approval feels! Enjoy your new ride Smiley Happy 

Message 13 of 17
dunn2500
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kp629 Congrats on both the lease approval and the new car! I also spent the last year resurrecting my credit scores, so I know how awesome this approval feels! Enjoy your new ride Smiley Happy 

me as well.......from being paranoid in the dealership when the financing part of the deal started to walking in and handing them a check......it does feel good, and congrats on your deal!.....good for you

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! would you mind giving us the details? trade in/ negative equity/ monthly payment? My lease is up in november and im currently a month ahead on my payments through Ford motor credit, looking to trade in my lease this summer, but hoping to stay in the $450-$500 per month range. 

Message 15 of 17
Kp629
Valued Member

@Anonymous hello! The neg equity amounted to about $4K I ended up getting a good deal on a manager demo/loaner they had on hand 2021 3 series my payments with the neg. equity is $479- no money down on the lease. I haggled with them- originally they tried to give me $7k for my trade in and I got them up to $9k. 

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

very nice!! congrats. thanks for the stats!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.