Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been Kicking Camaro Tires

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

Been Kicking Camaro Tires

I have been interested in Gen 5/6 Camaro's since I've been back in the states (11') but never could pull the trigger due to production problems, snow, scores, my wallet, etc.  My local dealer had my color combo out front today so we went to see if it was the SS or 2LTRS I was looking for. If so I would flash my new 760 EQ at PenFed for a quote on a long term auto loan and keep my HEMI Durango to pull the boat.

Pretty yummy from the road I saw it was  an LT with RS package (which I could live with for the $ with the v6) so I pulled in.  This 1LT has a 4 cyl. 2 litre turbo. I wonder if its as fast as my GF's LTZRS Cruz, lmao.  275 HP 4 cyl does NOT belong in this car... "Next"

20160530_112956.jpeg

20160530_112942.jpeg

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Been Kicking Camaro Tires

The 4 cyl idea for the Camaro makes me cringe a bit but from what I have read the car moves well with it.  Back in 94 I bought a 94 Z-28 that was one of the hottest cars out and it had less HP and torque than this 4 cly makes so its all relative.  The 6 cyl is a hot engine and saves some weight in addition to some cash so that's what I would probably focus on if I were shopping.  Unfortunately the ergonomics of the new Camaro's don't work for me.

Message 2 of 3
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

Re: Been Kicking Camaro Tires

Have you tried ordering your Camaro? That way you will get exactly what you want.

*Size does matter when it comes to Chevy engines.
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.