cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best CU for auto loan that pulls Equifax in AZ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best CU for auto loan that pulls Equifax in AZ?

I'm looking to trade in my current car loan for another new car and wondering what my best options are.

My Equifax is the strongest at 623 (fake score)

So I'm trying to find a good CU that pulls EQ that would approve me.

CU's I don't want to use or can't use:

penfed

dcu

Alliant

nfcu

Im in AZ.

any suggestions?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best CU for auto loan that pulls Equifax in AZ?

Have you pulled your real fico scores ? The fako and actual fico can vary by quite a bit. I am also car shopping and curious as to what input others may have.Have you tried capital one prequalify ?

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 2 of 4
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Yeah, get your real Fico scores, that's what lenders will use, and your Fico scores might not vary that much. You might try CreditCheckTotal.com, it will give you Fico 8 scores from all three credit bureaus for a $1 seven day trial, if you do it just be sure to cancel as it's a ripoff $29.95/mo. after the 7 day trial. And yes, give Capital One's Auto Navigator a try, it's a soft pull (won't affect your credit score) and will give you an idea of what you're looking at for rates.

I'm also in AZ, and the credit unions I like and use are Vantage West and OneAZ, but they both use Experian.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

BMO Harris in AZ is extremely easy to get stuff from.  They pull TU.  Auto rates arent the best imo but they are easy like i said lol.

New car 60 month term: Annual Percentage rate 4.49-5.86% depending on credit qualifications.

2018 model year Used car 60 month term: Annual percentage rate  4.86-6.12% depending on credit qualifications. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.