Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bethpage FCU & PNC REFINANCE!!

tag
Velar_nyc19
New Contributor

Bethpage FCU & PNC REFINANCE!!

So this is the situation guys,

I got a auto loan from CAP1 June last year, with an APR 11%, but now i have improved my scores a lot, currently sitting at 698 Fico 8 on experian which is what BFCU & PNC pull and as of today my highest score as well.

Do you think i would get good rates if i apply ? I really need to refinance, my monthly payment is too high currently

I have several credit cards and never a late payment, no collections and nothing derogatory, at least on Exp. Utilization is at 49% as of today and only 5 inqs.

Does anyone here have used BFCU / PNC with auto loans in the past and what were your scores when you applied ?

2 REPLIES 2
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Bethpage FCU & PNC REFINANCE!!

Can't answer your question.

Just a suggestion to seek AZEO to dress up your report as best as possible when it's time to apply. 49% utilization may not get you the best rates.

Message 2 of 3
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Re: Bethpage FCU & PNC REFINANCE!!

@Velar_nyc19 wrote:

So this is the situation guys,

I got a auto loan from CAP1 June last year, with an APR 11%, but now i have improved my scores a lot, currently sitting at 698 Fico 8 on experian which is what BFCU & PNC pull and as of today my highest score as well.

Do you think i would get good rates if i apply ? I really need to refinance, my monthly payment is too high currently

I have several credit cards and never a late payment, no collections and nothing derogatory, at least on Exp. Utilization is at 49% as of today and only 5 inqs.

Does anyone here have used BFCU / PNC with auto loans in the past and what were your scores when you applied ?

I would go with bethpage. CU are always a better option and may overlook the 49% utl more than PNC will. You may be able to contact them and see if they can tell you what kind of rate your score will get before you apply. I am sure it will be lower than 11%. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.