Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big difference in my Fico Auto scores & looking to lease

tag
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Big difference in my Fico Auto scores & looking to lease

Hello everyone,

I'm writing to see if anyone can help me with what Fico version Chase (Mazda capital services) pulls in South florida for leases and/or finance? Reason I ask is there is a 71 point difference between my Fico Auto 9 and my Fico Auto 5, 4,& 2.

Any help appreciated!

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Re: Big difference in my Fico Auto scores & looking to lease

I did a search through this board for you and everything from "only EQ" to "all 3 CRA's" come up for Mazda in Florida, the range in dates also doesn't take into consideration that Chase is using Auto 9 at times (new version).  

Have you called and asked?  It may sound silly, but I asked my rep and they gave me the exact CRA and score version Subaru Chase pulled.  I had to be very specific though, spelling out to them I want to know what "auto score version" and from what "credit reporting agency" the financing scores were sourced from. Good luck and check back in please!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 2 of 7
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Not sure this will help, but when I refinanced with Chase earlier this month, they pulled my EX FICO Auto 9 score. I'm in northern California so Chase might do something entirely different in Florida.

Message 3 of 7
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Thanks SarahJo and ridgeback!! Very helpful info. I think I’ll be fine as long as they pull Fico Auto 9. The older models don’t seem to be my friend. I will check back in once I know more. Thanks again!!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the midwest region it seem's they pull TU auto 08 scores. It could vary by region.

Message 5 of 7
CCrew
Regular Contributor

Virginia they pulled TU Auto 8 for me. Both for Mazda and Subaru, and as you probably know both are Chase. 

Message 6 of 7
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone for all the input! I called Chase Auto financing and asked which buero they pull and if they pull Fico 8 or the Auto enhanced version. They asked for my zip code and placed me on hold and came back and said they can tell me that Chase pulls Experian in my area, but cannot say if it is auto enhanced or not. I hope this helps someone else too! Local area is Tampa Bay area Florida.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.