Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Check auto loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blank Check auto loan

I was approved for $6000 through PSECU with an APR of 1.49% for 3 years. I am 21, have good credit but a lower income, and this will be my first "new" used car. Do you think I lucked out and got a good rate? Especially being my first real car that wasn't a hand me down junker. By the time I have paid the car off I'll have only paid $130 in interest, which still brings the total price about $1500 under market value for said car. This will actually be my first thing ever filling out and using a check, to be honest.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blank Check auto loan

Congrats and happy shopping. Do make sure that you have a car thoroughly checked out by a mechanic before you sign on the dotted line. Read up on how to spot repairs (when wet repainted areas will look a bit different from factory) anyways I had a very bad experience with my first used car and most of it could have been spotted with inspection (pop can duct taped to muffler). Super cute car went nowhere fast and was a headache to roll out from under.
Message 2 of 3
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: Blank Check auto loan

That is an awesome rate for a used car and the low amount. You did great on the loan, enjoy the new to you car.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.