Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUs & Auto Loans

tag
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

CUs & Auto Loans

Are there any other credit unions worth establishing a relationship with for a good rate on an auto loan?  

I currently use NFCU for my checking, credit cards, and certificates.

I use DCU, Alliant, and PenFed for HYSA just to have some link to them.

I had originally planned for January, but might be more like March at this rate depending on the pandemic since I'm working from home until further notice and have no immediate need. 

I figure as it gets closer to time to buy I'll come back and ask for help determining who is likely to give me the best rates based on which ever score they all use.

Thanks!

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
2 REPLIES 2
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: CUs & Auto Loans

t looks like NFCU has the best rate currently. As low as 2.29 for up to 72 months.

DCU us 2.49 36- 65 months.

Both PenFed and NFCU are trying to lure people with re-finance deals. PenFed is offering $250 and NFCU $200 for a re-finance.

NFCU considers a car new with less than 7,500 miles and is a 19,20 or 21-model year.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CUs & Auto Loans

SpaceCoast CU is solid, they use primarily Experian but will also consider Equifax if it's submitted indirect. They have super low rates, high advances and long terms. 1.89% @Anonymous mo 740 or higher.. also right now till May 31st 1.89% @37-84 months for First Reaponders 680 or higher. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.