Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Income Verification Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One Income Verification Question

I applied for Cap One a few days ago and was pre-approved for 35K. I had to upload income verification which I did yesterday. I called this morning to see how long it would take to verify my income so I could know if we should go looking for a car this weekend. The rep said that my income was already verified this morning, I did not have to bring anything with me to the dealership,  and then I received a "ready to shop email" confirming my income was verified. But when I log onto my account it still says income verification "in review". When I logged on shortly after getting off the phone with her this morning, I think it no longer said "in review". I think... But it could very well still said that and I did not see it. 

Either way, we are going car shopping tomorrow and I am wondering if we should push going for later this week to make sure that I am all good. Of course, they are already closed for the day today do not open again until Monday. 

3 REPLIES 3
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Re: Cap One Income Verification Question

All you need is the email confirmation. 

You are ready to go. Auto Navigator is a little slow to update. 

Message 2 of 4
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

Like above said,Cap one is slow to update. I purchased through them a few weeks back and it didn't update for a couple days, I went to the dealer found my car they sent it to cap one and I was in and out in about an hour.

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much! They updated my status to "complete".

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.