Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one Auto nav was so easy.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap one Auto nav was so easy.

I have had a hell of a time the past 5 years. Divorced went through bankruptcy. Two bad auto loans cause of past marriage. 1 was her under my name which i slap myself for ever getting it for her. The other I gave back to the bank during my ch7. I filed July 2016 and now less than 3 years later I tried cap one auto nav for **bleep**s and giggles. I am remarried now and had to keep the payments low, as she hates car payments. Anyhow, on my own I got a 2017 fusion with 30,000 miles on it for 14,500. I put 1000 dollars down i ended up getting 5.8% interest. Between my credit cards and now an auto loan with capitol one i am extremely grateful! The coolest thing is when your on auto nav when you build your offer they give you the rate and payment estimate. The offer I got a above was exactly what i got at the dealer ship. I could have went brand new for 4.3% but ill be leasing in the future. Anyhow just figured I would throw some good will towards cap one. Sorry for the ramble I am just pleased as all get up.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Cap one Auto nav was so easy.

Sounds like you got a great deal and super rate from Cap One. Enjoy!

Message 2 of 7
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Great job and congrats!  I know rough divorce can be on your financial situation.  My current wife hates debt as well along with car payments and has been a good influence on me.  

Dwight Congrats.gif

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One gets alot of hate over in the credit card forum so I think it was nice of you to throw some good will at them! I just did the pre approval with the auto nav and am currently starting my new job and nervous they will ask for POI so I might wait until I have a month making more money at my new job before I go through with it...

Thanks for the data and congratulations!!

Cheers

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and if you don't mind what FICO scores landed you that rate.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

fico 8-

experian- 677

trans- 655

equifax- 658

vantage(kredit karma)

trans- 701

eq- 699

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I love Cap One's Auto Navigator!  I have 2 loans with them on my own and the buying process was super easy!! I always try to compliment the AutoNav when I can.   Their CC's though- blahhhh. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.