Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 and motorcycle loans?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 and motorcycle loans?

Does Cap1 still do motorcycle loans? I do not see it listed on thier website anymore.

Aside from CU, any other place looking?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 and motorcycle loans?

Sushi wrote:
Does Cap1 still do motorcycle loans? I do not see it listed on thier website anymore.

U can get a motorcycle loan ONLY from a franchised dealer. No more person to person deals, no independent dealers.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Takunda1 wrote:

Sushi wrote:

U can get a motorcycle loan ONLY from a franchised dealer. No more person to person deals, no independent dealers.

Ah thank you. So for a person to person, I would have to pay them with cash or CC(via paypal)?

Do you know if CU's offer loans for motorcycles? I will call some today to find out.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke with the CU, will sign up this weekend. They will even do loans with a mid 500 score, though for 16% interest rate. With a 600 to 649, I can get 8 to 10 %... Any higher score and I can get 6.75%. I will join them and get the loan once my score improves.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.